Here are the different ways you can pay your bill.
We highly recommend you set up a direct debit. You can do this through your online account in MyAccount>Payment Options.
You can also fill out our direct debit form here: https://energylocals.com.au/direct-debit/
- direct debits don't have any additional fees
- you can easily make small monthly or fortnightly payments towards your account, so you'll never get 'bill shock'
- you won't need to worry about getting a late payment fee because you missed a payment.
Other payment methods
Credit or debit card
Make a secure online payment now or call 1300855933.
Please note that a bank fee may apply of Debit:0.46% and Credit:0.81% depending on your plan.
BPAY via your bank
For Energy Locals customers and SA Virtual Power Plant customers (without a Tesla Powerwall):
- Our BPAY biller code is 260364. Your unique BPAY reference number will be on the bottom of each bill.
For SA Virtual Power Plant customers (with a Tesla Powerwall) and Tesla Energy Plan customers:
- Our BPAY biller code is 301879. Your unique BPAY reference number will be on the bottom of each bill.